Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Blessings!

I have four finished blankets to mail out this week. Four families will get their remembrances.

I received a box of yarn today! I'm so thankful and so blessed by people who are willing to help this ministry.

I got to teach my husband how to crochet today because he had watched me crochet all weekend.

I have a clean house, which greatly influences the way I crochet.

I am weighted down by thoughts of sweet baby Skyler, but thankful for my beautiful daughter.

I had a great weekend with friends and family, was able to finish up MY first blanket for this ministry.

I have two wonderful ladies who are helping me with this ministry, and I could not be more thankful to them.

I am blessed beyond words today.

4 comments:

  1. You do such an amazing job... I'm sure those 4 families would feel very honoured to have one of your blankets xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet those 4 families feel blessed! So is your hubby gonna start making blankets too? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just popping in... I sent you an email (rows4remembrance@gmail.com, right?) about a week or so ago & haven't gotten a reply. Of course I'm sure you're busy or some simple oversight happened but could you email me at aandaart@yahoo.com. I wanted to volunteer to knit a few blankets for you.

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so amazing mama!!! Thank you for being such a blessing in my life! I love that your hubby is learning to make the blankets too!!!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please, tell us how we can pray for you today! Also, feel free to comment to nominate someone to receive a blanket! Please be sure to leave your email address so we have a way of contacting you!